Frequently Asked QuestionsQuestions related to the Summer Conservation Crew
- What type of partner organizations is Conserve School looking for?
- What personal gear do participants need?
- What can the $2,500 stipend be used for?
- What is the food and lodging like?
- Will we be working with chemicals?
- Why is the working group size limited to nine?
Conserve School recognizes that the needs of each organization differ so each organization is free to use the stipend as they see fit. Possible uses include:
- Covering or offsetting the cost of transportation to and from Conserve School
- Covering the salary of a paid chaperone from the organization
- Assisting crew members with the purchase of needed personal gear