Information on how to Re-Apply
Our application module for fall 2018 and spring 2019 semesters is now closed.
We are now accepting applications for the Fall 2019 and Spring 2020 semesters.
If you applied to Conserve School for the Fall 2018 or Spring 2019 semester and would like to reapply, please follow the steps below no earlier than September 1, 2018.
- Contact our Admissions office with an email letting us know your wish to re-apply. Please include the semester you'd like to apply for (fall 2019 or spring 2020) in your email. Click here to email admissions.
- Upon receipt of this email, we will reactivate your online account, which will give you access to the dashboard. Students who are reapplying will need to fill out and/or submit all items on the checklist. These include:
- Application for Admission: Parent/Guardian and Student Information
- re- apply Student Application for Admission (the essay questions plus a few other items)
- a graded essay/ writing sample
- re-apply School Report
- the most recent Transcript
- standardized test scores
- re-apply Teacher and Personal Recommendation forms
- Note: If we have standardized test scores in your file that meet our standards and a graded essay , we will check off either or both items when we reactive your account.
Everything else we want to be redone.
If you have questions, please do not hesitate to call 715-547-1300 or email us.