Information on how to Re-Apply
Our application module for fall 2018 and spring 2019 semesters is now open. Students who will be in 11th grade for the 2018-2019 school year are eligible to re-apply.
In order to reapply, you will need to contact our Admissions office with an email letting us know your wish to re-apply. Please include the semester you'd like to apply for (fall 2018 or spring 2019) in your email. Click here to email admissions.
Upon receipt of this email, we will reactivate your online account, which will give you access to the dashboard. Students who are reapplying will need to fill out and/or submit all items on the checklist.
- Application for Admission: Parent/Guardian and Student Information
- re- apply Student Application for Admission (the essay questions plus a few other items)
- a graded essay/ writing sample
- re-apply School Report
- the most recent Transcript
- standardized test scores
- re-apply Teacher and Personal Recommendation forms
If we have standardized test scores in your file that meet our standards and a graded essay , we will check off either or both items when we reactive your account.
Everything else we want to be redone.
If you have questions, please do not hesitate to call 715-547-1300 or email us.